Vol.5, No.3 European Journal of Migration and Law
Issued on 03/07/2003
Volume 5, Number 3 of the European Journal of Migration and Law
The Journal is the initiative of the Centre for Migration Law of the University of Nijmegen, in co-operation with the Brussels-based Migration Policy Group.
To order a specific issue or subscribe to the journal, click here
- Visions of the Exceptional: Legal and Theoretical Issues Raised by Transit Processing Centres and Protection Zones pp. 303-341(39) Author: Noll G.
- Community Readmission Agreements with Third Countries–Objectives, Substance and Current State of Negotiations pp. 343-357(15) Author: Schieffer M.
- Passing the Buck: A Critical Analysis of the Readmission Policy Implemented by the European Union and Its Member States pp. 359-377(19) Author: Bouteillet-Paquet D.
- Readmission Agreements. The Case of Morocco pp. 379-385(7) Author: Mrabet E.A.
- Key Legislative Developments on Migration in the European Union pp. 387-410(24) Author: Peers S.
- Comments on Oteiza Olazabal (Case C-100/01 of 26 November 2002) and Kaba 2 (Case C-466/00 of 6 March 2003) pp. 411-417(7) Author: Martin D.
- Residence and the Evolving Notion of European Union Citizenship, Comments on, Baumbast and R v. Secretary of State for Home Department, 17 September 2002 (Case C-413/99) pp. 419-433(15) Author: van cer Mei A.P.
- T. Alexander Aleinikoff and Douglas Klusmeyer, Citizenship Policies for an Age of Migration pp. 435-437(3) Author: Schuster L.