MPG is currently looking for a mid-senior content editor/journalist to produce content for the European Web Site on Integration.
The selected candidate should ideally be able to start as of 7 May 2018. S/he will work 4 days per week.
The deadline for applications is Sunday 15 April 2018 but please send in your application ASAP as screening will be done an ongoing basis.
To apply, please read the Job description carefully and complete the MPG Employment Application form, accompanied by your CV and cover letter. Please make sure you fulfill all requirements.Please note that:
- Applications should be sent in English.
- Applications should be sent electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “EWSI Content Editor”. No paper applications will be accepted.
- The deadline for applications is Sunday 15 April 2018
- Interviews will be held on Friday 27 April 2018
- Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.