The NATAC project (acquisition of nationality in the EU Member States: rules, practices and quantitative developments) aimed to develop a comprehensive comparison of the rules regulating acquisition and loss of nationality in the EU Members States.
MPG was subcontracted by the NATAC project consortium to provide reports on NGO views on administrative practices, information, policies and campaigns for naturalisation in the Members States, as well as compile a comparative report on the implementation of nationality laws and nationality and citizenship policies from the perspective of NGOs active in the field.
NATAC consortium partners:
- IWE: Österreichische Akademie des Wissenschaften (Rainer Baubock)
- European Centre for Social Welfare Policy and Research (Harald Waldrauch)
- Katholieke Universiteit Nijmegen (Kees Groenendijk) (Center for Migration Law)
- Universitât Konstanz (Kay Hailbronner)
- Danish Institute for Human Rights (Eva Ersboll)