e-MORE – Monitoring and reporting online hate speech in Europe
E-MORE provides a mobile app to report hate speech online and offers a detailed overview and analysis on the occurrences of hate speech online across a number of EU Member States.
RISSC – Research Centre on Security and Crime
CEJI – A Jewish Contribution to an Inclusive Europe
CLR – Centre for Legal Resources
College for Public Administration and Administration for Justice – Police Department, IDOS Research Centre
Associação ILGA Portugal
KISA – Action for Equality, Support, Antiracism
North West Migrants Forum
PI – Peace Institute
External senior experts
The European Commission’s Justice and Consumers Directorate commissioned MPG to lead the production of videos, training courses and a toolkit to combat online hate speech. MPG is a key stakeholder in providing analysis, visual communications and solutions for the rise of hate speech online across Europe.
- Crawler to monitor occurrences of hate speech on the internet.
- Mobile APP for reporting occurrences of hate crime online. Available on Google Play.
- Report analysing the data collected from the e-MORE Mobile APP in 9 EU countries. Available here.
- Promotional video encouraging reporting of online hate speech and the use of the mobile phone.
- E-learning training course on hate speech and hate crime led by MPG and CEJI.
- Toolkit on advocacy in relation to tackling hate speech led by MPG and CEJI.
- International workshop for law enforcement agencies.
- National seminars in all participating countries.
- Final conference (March 2018).