European network of legal experts in gender equality and non-discrimination
A network providing independent information to the European Commission and public on the transposition and implementation of EU non-discrimination law and gender equality law across 36 countries.
Our information helps the European Commission to ensure compliance and potentially issue infringement proceedings on EU anti-discrimination law.
With more than 20 years of experience in campaigning on non-discrimination and coordinating anti-discrimination networks, MPG is coordinating a long-standing network that documents and evaluates 36 countries’ non-discrimination legal developments.
- Bi-annual European equality law review. Latest publications available here.
- Comprehensive annual country reports and summaries on gender equality law and non-discrimination law respectively. Available here.
- Annual Comparative analyses of non-discrimination law and gender equality. Available here and here.
- Thematic reports on specific anti-discrimination or gender equality issues. Available here.
- Regular flash reports on the latest legal and policy developments on anti-discrimination and gender equality. Available here.
- Special requests to address the Commission’s specific needs of information on explicit points.
- One-day annual legal seminar.
- Effectively enforcing the right to non-discrimination
- Age discrimination law outside the employment field
- Sexual orientation discrimination law outside the labour market
- Racial discrimination in education and EU equality law
- The ongoing evolution of the case-law of the Court of Justice of the EU on Directives 2000/43/EC and 2000/78/EC
- Equality bodies making a difference