European network of legal experts in gender equality and non-discrimination
A network providing independent information to the European Commission and public on the transposition and implementation of EU non-discrimination law and gender equality law across 35 countries.
Our information helps the European Commission to ensure compliance and potentially issue infringement proceedings on EU anti-discrimination law.
With more than 20 years of experience in campaigning on non-discrimination and coordinating anti-discrimination networks, MPG is coordinating a long-standing network that documents and evaluates 35 countries’ non-discrimination legal developments.
- Bi-annual European equality law review. Latest publications available here.
- Comprehensive annual country reports and summaries on gender equality law and non-discrimination law respectively. Available here.
- Annual Comparative analyses of non-discrimination law and gender equality. Available here and here.
- Thematic reports on specific anti-discrimination or gender equality issues. Available here.
- Regular flash reports on the latest legal and policy developments on anti-discrimination and gender equality. Available here.
- Special requests to address the Commission’s specific needs of information on explicit points.
- One-day annual legal seminar (this year held on 30 November in Brussels).
- Equality Bodies making a difference
- Combating Disability Discrimination and Realising Equality: A Comparison of the UN CRPD and EU Equality and Non-Discrimination Law
- Religious clothing and symbols in employment
- Roma and the enforcement of anti-discrimination law
- The enforcement of the principle of equal pay for equal work or work of equal value
- Pay transparency in the EU