Migrant Integration Policy Index
MIPEX is a unique tool which measures policies to integrate migrants in 52 countries, including all EU Member States, OECD countries, Albania, Argentina, Brazil, China, India, Indonesia, Moldova, North Macedonia, Serbia, Russia, and Ukraine.
MPG created the Migrant Integration Policy Index (MIPEX) in 2004 and expanded it across the world.
The UN’s Draft Global Compact on Migration promoted participation of all States in MIPEX as a means to identify challenges and best practices.
Thanks to the relevance and rigor of its indicators, MIPEX has been recognised as a common quick reference guide across Europe. Policymakers, NGOs, researchers, and European and international institutions are using its data not only to understand and compare national integration policies, but also to improve standards for equal treatment.
- 58 indicators on integration policy.
- 8 policy areas: labour market mobility, family reunion, education, health, political participation, permanent residence, access to nationality and anti-discrimination.
- National launch and media events in every country.
- International launch MIPEX2020
- Website with annual data (2007-2019).
- MIPEX2020 report