Migration News Sheet
MNS is a unique information portal covering major developments in the fields of immigration, asylum, discrimination and other issues relating to the integration of ethnic minorities. It publishes concise and analytical articles, tracking developments that are likely to influence EU policies or their national implementation.
After 400 monthly editions with thousands of articles, MNS is now fully public online and on Twitter.
Since 1983, MPG and donors like IOM and UNHCR have sponsored the Migration News Sheet as a reliable source for information on major EU developments on migrants and refugees.
- The migrant kids left at the back of the class
- Futile debates around the Global Compact for Migration are a missed opportunity for all, EU migrants included
- Humanitarian Corridors: the need for safe and legal pathways to Europe
- Non-formal education is critical for migrant children’s integration. It should be a policy priority!
- Refugee children: What is keeping them out of schools?
- Disability and asylum: 3 key measures the Global Compact for Migration should commit to
- Tech innovation revolutionising the way refugees are perceived and how they are integrated
For more articles on key topics shaping the political agenda, click here.