The European Web Site on Integration
EWSI is the most comprehensive information website on migrant integration in the EU. It features legal and policy developments, good practices, funding opportunities, country fiches and statistics and analytical articles.
MPG has been running the European Website on Integration (EWSI) since its creation, with the current project period running from 2018 to 2022.
Over the past four years, MPG and its network of partners have increased the number of articles added to the website, focusing on increasingly newsworthy content. MPG also launched a new website. On a monthly basis, the website has seen an over 500-percent increase in monthly visits.
MPG launched the European Website on Integration (EWSI) for the European Commission’s Directorate-General Migration and Home Affairs in 2009, and has been running the project ever since. The website is the only EU-wide source bringing up-to-date information and good practices on migrant integration for policy makers and practitioners.
Coordinating a network of experts across the EU, MPG leads on both the content and technical development of the website to cater to the evolving needs of integration stakeholders.
- Integration news, documents, and events published on a daily from across the EU
- The largest collection of good practices on integration
- Special pan-EU analyses
- An overview of the EU’s work on migrant integration
- Dedicated funding information about EU and other funds available for integration and ongoing financing calls
- The only country-specific pages summarising all about the governance of migrant integration in each of the EU countries
- A monthly newsletter – subscribe to stay abreast of the latest on integration, including open calls