Why we collect information
We collect data to:
- Allow you to use our services (such as, logging in, tracing, communicating and managing your subscription)
- Improve our services for you.
Information We Collect
- When you visit our website https://www.migpolgroup.com/, we collect the information you knowingly provide (for instance, when you fill in forms on the website to contact us or when you subscribe to our mailing lists). Such information may include your personal information. Personal information is any information by which you may be personally identifiable, such as name, email address, telephone number and any other information the website collects that is identified as personally identifiable information under an appropriate law. Those who want to receive our newsletter are required to provide necessary personal information, including name, email address, name of the organisation, and country. We will never sell your data to a third party. We may however share your data with governmental agencies if we are under a legal obligation to do so.
Data storage and location
We only store your data no longer than we need it. For instance, we only store the last 10 locations (and delete all previous locations), but we keep your account data for as long as you stay with us. Our servers are located in Amsterdam, Netherlands and includes 24h advanced security monitoring with ongoing scanning and removal of Malware protection, DDoS Attack protection and mitigation.
Contacting Us About Your Personally Identifiable Information
If you have submitted personally identifiable information through our website, you have the right to ask for a copy, edit or delete your information from our database. We use email links located on the contact us page in our website to allow you to speak to us directly with any questions, requests or comments you may have. The email address is presented below. You may also click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email – email@example.com.
Links to Other Websites
MPG Cookies Policy
Below are the different types of cookies we use on our site:
Strictly necessary cookies
We use first party cookies to make sure that we provide you with a smooth shopping experience. These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems.
You can set your browser to block cookies or to alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site may then not work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
Overview of strictly necessary cookies/first party cookies:
these cookies enable the use of the “add to cart” functionality, and the “comparison tool” functionality. Once you finish your browsing ‘session’, all the saved cookies will disappear.
performance cookies collect anonymous data that show how well our website is performing.
- _utma: contains a unique and anonymous identifying ID, which allows us to ensure that subsequent visits to our website are recorded as belonging to the same (unique) visitor.
- _utmb: used to establish and continue a unique user session. Each time you request another page from the website the cookie is updated to expire after 30minutes.
- _utmc: works with __utmb to determine when to create a new session for a website visitor. This is a session cookie and expires when you exit the browser.
- _utmz: tracks how you found us and is used to calculate traffic and navigation within the website
- _utmv: relates to custom reporting segments, a feature which we occasionally use on Google Analytics.
We do not share our analytics data with any other third parties.
To opt out of our use of Google Analytics you may wish to consider using the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
Social sharing cookies
https://www.migpolgroup.com/ contains social buttons that allow our customers to share products through social networks such as Facebook and Google+. If you click on a social media button, most will set a third-party cookie e.g. Twitter, Google +1, Facebook etc. Please take this into account if you wish to share content socially – social networks use 3rd-party cookies.
Cookies placed by a different party than MPG, are called third party cookies. These cookies may “follow” you through various websites and for a longer period of time, but they do not collect personal data from which the third party would be able to identify you, the individual customer. The third parties placing these cookies may be suppliers who partner with us to deliver our website, companies that participate with us in affiliate marketing programs and other third parties.
Need more information on cookies? Visit www.allaboutcookies.org