Newcomer Entrepreneurship Support (NES)
NES empowers incubators, accelerators and other entrepreneurship services to become more effective and inclusive by catering for the needs of newcomer entrepreneurs, with a focus on refugees and non-EU migrants. Organizations joining the network can tap into experiences from across Europe, learn about successful models and implement new activities. The two–year project is implemented in Frankfurt, Hamburg, London, Milan, Paris and Stockholm and is funded by J.P.Morgan.
GRDR – Groupe de Recherche et de Développement Rural
Adive – Agence pour la Diversite Entrepreneuriale
UoG – Unternehmer ohne Grenzen
Kompass – Center for Entrepreneurship
Fondazione ISMU – Iniziative e Studi sulla Multietnicita
TERN – The Entrepreneurial Refugee Network
MPG is leading the general coordination of the project and providing the research and methodological tools, knowledge and long-term expertise in producing quality outputs in the area of migration and integration.
- 5 infographic reports mapping newcomers and their businesses in Paris, Frankfurt, London, Milan and Stockholm.
- Database of 15 incubators, accelerators and other services in each project city.
- 15 incubator-level benchmark reports in each project city.
- 5 National Round Tables report on challenges and needs for supporting newcomer businesses.
- 1 peer learning transnational workshop held in Milan.
- Handbook on successful models and practical steps for incubators, accelerators and other services to better support newcomer businesses.
- Guidelines for practitioners interested in replicating Nyforetagarcentrum’s approach.
- 1 pilot of Nyforetagarcentrum’s approach in Italy.
- At least 4 pilot actions in the other countries.